Our current prices are listed below:
|Item||Price (excl. GST)||GST||Total Price|
|Hourly Consulting Fee||$ 120||$ 12||$ 132|
|1-Day Open Course||$ 500||$ 50||$ 550|
|2-Day Open Course||$ 800||$ 80||$ 880|
|3-Day Open Course||$ 1,000||$ 100||$ 1,100|
|1-Day In-House Course||$ 3,000||$ 300||$ 3,300|
|2-Day In-House Course||$ 4,500||$ 450||$ 4,950|
|3-Day In-House Course||$ 5,500||$ 550||$ 6,050|
|Half-day Private Webinar||$ 500||$ 50||$ 550|
|Laptop Hire (per day)||$ 50||$ 5||$ 55|
Please click here to book a course or consulting hours
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars; NZ courses are GST exempt.
- Please enquire regarding academic discounts, group discounts, or discounts for professional affiliations.
- Courses organised by the Australian Water School have a separate pricing structure available here.
- Please e-mail us if you require a tax invoice for a purchase order.
- Registration fees for open courses include printed and electronic course materials as well as lunch.
- Registration fees for in-house courses include all instructor travel expenses.
- Payments can be made by credit card, PayPal, or direct bank transfer. There is no need for a PayPal account to pay online; to pay by credit card without a PayPal account, please click on the PayPal link at check-out and select “pay by credit card”.
- Open course attendees are asked to bring their own laptop computer or book a computer through our order form. Please download and test software prior to commencement of the course. We recommend that all attendees also have administrative privileges for loading additional software during the course. If this is not possible, please inform the instructors via e-mail, and all links will be provided in advance to allow your network administrator to install the software.
- Those requiring a hired computer must e-mail the organisers a minimum of 7 days prior to the course to make arrangements.
- Class sizes are limited, and registration will be on a first in, best dressed basis so be sure to register early to guarantee your place!
Terms and conditions:
- Registrations are fully transferrable. Please notify the organisers of any changes in advance so attendees will be kept up to date and lanyards will be ready.
- Full refunds are available for cancellations until 14 days prior to each course.
- Within 14 days of each course, a $200 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunded amounts.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 2 days prior to each course.
- In the event that a course is cancelled or postponed by the organisers, full refunds will be offered. No additional compensation will be offered for cancelled courses.
Site secured by Comodo