Hourly consulting is available for planning, analysis, modelling, optimisation, design, construction oversight, and monitoring services. Following are selected service offerings. Please contact us to request a quotation or tender.
- 1D and 2D hydraulic modelling
- Dam break analysis
- Sediment transport assessment
- Bank erosion studies
- Bridge and culvert modelling
- Fish passage design
- Hydraulic structure design
- Hazard classification
- Water temperature/water quality modelling
- Floodplain risk assessments
- Drainage design for development
- Impact assessments
- Monte Carlo analyses
- Water Sensitive Urban Design
- Rainfall-runoff analyses
- Coastal design
- CAD, GIS, and 3D civil design
- Cost estimating, optimisation, and options assessments
- Design verification or third party peer review services
Click here for hourly consulting fees, payment, and pricing options. Principal design and modelling services are provided by Krey Price, with additional CAD, GIS, modelling, and technical services provided by our associates. A cv detailing Krey’s engineering, design, and consulting experience is available here.
ISO compliance, public liability, and professional indemnity insurance certification is available on request.